Saturday, January 30, 2010

Watching "little kid" movies

I recently watched some movies that are aimed at younger kids (Aladdin and Little Rascals) with my friends. I forgot how funny they were. I actually think they're funnier than I remember. And I think that's because I am now better able to appreciate the jokes that went over my head as a kid. Movies like this have humor that kids enjoy, but also enough intelligent jokes to keep the parents (or just young adults who happen to be watching) amused, as well.

Love it!

2 comments:

  1. Little Rascals is my favorite! When I was a little kid, I was super jealous of Darla. I thought she was so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worship at the alter of all things Disney so you are in good company. I actually watch "little kid movies" on a regular basis. Basically my brain never developed to the point of liking real people movies.

    ReplyDelete