Saturday, January 30, 2010

This is going to sound creeperish, but...

I was texting one of my friends and told her some information that I learned about one of my friends and said, "Thank you, facebook stalking." She replied (in part) "You could like make a living professional facebook stalking people!" I literally laughed out loud. But...she kind of hit the nail on the head. I totally could. I learn A LOT about people through Facebook. Facebook really has made stalking SO much easier. I'm able to find out information about people that I definitely wouldn't have access to otherwise. I know that sounds creeperish. But it's totally innocent, I promise. :-)

Hm... Professional Facebook stalker. Maybe that should be my back-up plan in case I don't get into grad school... :P

4 comments:

  1. I don't have a face book for multiple reasons, but my husband takes care of this stalking thing without me even asking. Somehow my estranged "friends" find him and ask to be his friend. The weird thing is... he actually accepts, and then gives me all the dirt without any inquiry. I do like it SOMETIMES. Other times I'm just bothered that he really takes an interest in my old friends lives that I don't even care about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed who needs grad school or really school in general when you can just facebook stalk......I feel this way daily. This is why we are friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. blog stalking is more fun. Then you get more pictures and juicer info. Sometimes I'm amazed by the detail people go into while describing child birth, wedding proposals, makeout sessions, conception (okay maybe not) but... seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. I know. I love blog stalking, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete