Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I would just like to profess my undying love for...

...The 100 Hour Board. I know somebody already posted about this, but I think The Board deserves more than just one post from people in this class.

For those who don't know, The 100 Hour Board is a website kept up by various BYU students (I think there may be some previous BYU students still on there, as well) that answers all sorts of questions ranging from serious to silly. Anyone can submit a question and it will be answered in 100 hours. Pretty dang fantastic. And super entertaining.

I knew this site existed, but never took full advantage of it until a few months ago, when I started reading it every day and even started searching their archives for answers to random questions. Love it. And if you haven't checked it out, please do. It's that amazing.

2 comments:

  1. I still think you should ask your little question on the 100 hour board. Let it make the tough decisions for you, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I have never heard of the 100 hour board! Thats so clever! I'll have to check it out

    ReplyDelete