Monday, February 8, 2010

Pictures of you, pictures of me...

So, once again, I am procrastinating homework. It's seriously difficult to keep the motivation up when you've been going to school year round since fall 2008 and April graduation seems so far away. (But I digress.)

As I was procrastinating, I got on Facebook (what else?) and starting looking at pictures of some of my friends and was just hit with a wave of nostalgia. It's always amazing to me the power that pictures have to bring back memories, both good and bad. I almost started crying over this one picture, but then a few pictures later, I couldn't help but smile.

Pictures truly are worth 1000 words.

3 comments:

  1. I do that alllll the time with pictures! And songs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graduation is 73 days away, in case you were wondering. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, I'm glad that this blog is helping you proscrastinate! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete