Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dollar Theatre

I normally don't spend lots of money on entertainment. I mean, I love going to plays and movies and going out to eat, but I don't feel like I have a lot of extra money to do so. So instead, I tend to stay in my apartment and watch TV and read books and cook quick and easy meals. However, I've been feeling the need to get out of my apartment for some entertainment lately and I so ended up going to the dollar theatre twice in three days. It's so easy to feel okay about dropping 75 cents (on Mondays if you come with a group of three or more) to $2 (on Friday and Saturday nights) to watch a full-length feature film. You really can't beat that. Now I just need to make sure that I don't keep up with that pace and my budget should be okay AND I can still be entertained. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment