Monday, May 17, 2010

Bloglines

I discovered bloglines.com relatively recently and I LOVE it. I read a ton of different blogs, but it's hard to remember to check them all individually. I used to have them all on Internet Explorer, because if you subscribe to them, it's easy to see them all at once and see which ones have new entries. However, I really dislike Internet Explorer because it's terribly slow. Firefox doesn't have the same subscription system and so I couldn't see as easily which blog had new entries. Enter Bloglines. I set up an account, added the blogs I wanted to read, and now I just go to the website whenever I feel like checking up on blogs. Blogs that have new entries are bolded and when I click on them, they take me to the reader and I can read it instantly. Love it!

(Sorry... After reading back over this, I don't think I explained it very well. But if you tend to read a lot of blogs, I highly recommended that you check out Bloglines and see if it works for you.)

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to check it out! That would be a convenient way to stay updated with all the blogs I follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great way to check all the blogs you follow. Thanks for introducing that, one day I'll get to it! thanks!

    ReplyDelete