Monday, April 5, 2010

After Conference...

Wasn't General Conference amazing? I could do a whole post just on that, but I'll refrain because many of you will probably blog about it, as well. And because most of you probably watched it.

But I kept the TV on after the last session yesterday and there was an incredible movie about Emma Smith. I think too often people judge her for staying in Nauvoo. But after seeing that movie, I don't think I can. She went through SO much. So many trials and difficulties. I don't know if I could have made it through all that she did. She truly was an incredible woman.

Then, right after that, they showed a performance by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. The music is so uplifting. I just feel happy thinking about it.

Yay for uplifting media!

1 comment:

  1. I loved that movie. I watched it after conference as well. Emma was an incredible woman. She went through so much as she supported Joseph during those trying times. It makes me wonder what trials the Lord has in store for my life.

    ReplyDelete