Friday, November 27, 2009

Long car rides...

So my brother and some cousins and I drove to Reno on Tuesday. I definitely wasn't looking forward to the (at least) 8 hour drive, but it ended up working out nicely. I couldn't use my laptop to do homework because it has a HORRIBLE battery life, so I got a ton of books from the library before I left. I ended up reading an entire series (4 books) in one day. It was so wonderful. If I didn't have a bunch of homework and grad apps to constantly do, I think I'd enjoy a lot more reading for fun. *sigh* Maybe one day...

2 comments:

  1. What series did you read? Four books in one day is pretty impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 1-800-Where-R-U series by Meg Cabot. And I just found out there is one more book in the series that I didn't know existed. I must find it and read it over break. :P

    ReplyDelete